There are découpaged newspaper clippings on the lampshade. And the napkin folding, and the in-depth knowledge of yarn? THIS Sherlock isn’t going to retire to Sussex with bees. He’s going to be leading unnecessarily-intense crafting courses at Michael’s or whatever the London equivalent is. He’s going to get into scrapbooking and make collages detailing his favorite murder investigations.
characters who have never had families building found families are very important to me
characters who have never had friends forging their first friendships are very important to me
british people are so fucking cute
they called christmas lights ‘fairy lights’
they called sweaters ‘jumpers’
sneakers are ‘trainers’
they say ‘you alright/you ok’ instead of ‘how are you’
fuck off you condescending twat
Most British sentence I’ve ever heard
HQ still of Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark in Mockingjay Part 1
guys with sleeve tattoos wearing dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up. fuck man.
Yes. Fuck man. Fuck that man real hard.
Honestly every single part of this is accurate, specifically this one
I have never related to a comic so personally before
Nothing more hilarious than seeing a guy’s behavior towards you completely change as soon as he realizes he’ll never get anything out of his interaction.
important ship tropes:
- fake dating
- SECRET dating
- being locked in a room or trapped in a small space
- huDDLING FOR WARMTH
- BEING ON THE BRINK OF ADMITTING THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER BUT THEN GETTING INTERRUPTED
- finishing each other’s sentences, KNOWING WHAT THE OTHER IS ABOUT TO SAY
- tou chi NG!!!! FOr eheA DS!!!!!!11!!
- wearing each other’s clothes
- doing that thing where they accidentally get real close and, like, stare meaningfully at each other for a few seconds too long
- channeling the inner romcom and having an epiphany about how much they care about each other and RACING TO CONFESS THEIR LOVE
- fucking. Now or Never Kiss
- HEIGHT DIFFERENCES
- defending each other to scathing tertiary or otherwise minor characters but ONLY WHEN THE OTHER ISN’T AROUND
- reincarnation or time loop or OOOOH TIME TRAVEL SCENARIOS
- dramatically saving each other from certain death or barely surviving something that almost makes the other break down and just smirking wearily and mumbling flippant smartass remarks to HIDE THE DEPTH OF THEIR FEELINGS
- undercover as lovers, the classic
- ALMOST KISSING. like getting so close that they start to close their eyes and hold their breath and then SOMETHING HAPPENS and they jump apart, that is MORE VALUABLE THAN ANY ACTUAL KISSING
- casually sitting on each other’s laps during ensemble cast conversations or scenes
- did i mention F AKE DATinG